Earn more with this free checking account that pays high dividends and refunds on your ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide!*
Apply Online in Minutes
- Free checking that pays high dividends
- 3.00% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 3.00% to .50% APY* on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met
- Free Kasasa Saver® (to automatically save & earn)
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $15 monthly; $4.99 per withdrawal fee)*
- Easy account access at over 5,600 Co-op Shared Branch locations
- No minimum to open and no minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free online and mobile banking includes bill pay with Picture Pay
- Free mobile remote deposit through UECU app
- Free Visa® debit / ATM card with Apple, Samsung, Android Pay
- Round-up from Debit Savings Program
- Add Kasasa Protect® for comprehensive fraud protection
It's Easy to Earn Your Rewards
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH payment, or bill pay transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
And that’s it. Even if you don’t meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash account is still free. Plus, you’ll still earn our base dividend rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
Apply for Kasasa Cash and Kasasa Saver today!
Not a member of UECU? Click here to become an member and apply for Kasasa Cash!
Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards.
"Monthly Qualification Cycle" means the current statement cycle.
When your Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, average daily balances up to and including $10,000 in your Kasasa Cash account earn a dividend rate of 2.96% resulting in an APY of 3.00%; and average daily balances over $10,000 earn a dividend rate of .25% on the portion of the average daily balance over $10,000, resulting in a range from 3.00% to .5% APY depending on the account's average daily balance.
You will receive reimbursements up to $15.00 for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred within your Kasasa Cash account during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified (Max reimbursement of $4.99 per withdrawal fee).
When your Kasasa Cash qualifications are not met, the dividend rate earned on the account's entire average daily balance will be .049% resulting in an annual percentage yield of .05% and ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded.
Dividends will be credited to your Kasasa Cash account on the first processing day of the following statement cycle.
Nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements will be credited to your account on the first processing day of the following statement cycle.
APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
APYs accurate as of 03/01/2019.
Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account's rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed. Fees may reduce earnings.
Membership restrictions may apply.
Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply.
No minimum deposit is required to open the account.
There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account.
Contact one of our credit union service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions.
Your Savings Insured To $250,000 Per Account by American Share Insurance. By members' choice, this institution is not federally insured, and if the institution fails, the Federal Government does not guarantee that depositors will get back their money.
Kasasa and Kasasa Cash are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.