Debit card alerts can be very helpful in maintaining a healthy checking account. To setup alerts and manage your own card ENROLL HERE.
Round up to Savings is an easy way to make purchases part of your savings plan.
Learn more and ENROLL!
Misplaced your UECU Debit Card?
Surcharge Free ATMs Are Easy to Find with Your UECU Debit Card
- Log into the UECU Mobile App or home banking to find the freeze/unfreeze card button at the top of the checking account that your debit card is linked to. Freeze until your card is located and unfreeze once you find it.
- If your card is lost or stolen, please call:
- P. 217.875.1845
- Galesburg P. 309.342.3705
- After Hours P. 800.523.4175
- Allpoint® Network: Visit www.allpointnetwork.com for over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs Download the Allpoint® ATM Locator for iPhone or Android to find the nearest ATM.
- Alliance One® Network: Visit: allianceone.coop for more than 4,900 surcharge-free locations.
- UECU ATM locations: Ameren IP Plaza*, Decatur, IL; Clinton Power Station*; 1130 E. Pershing Rd., Decatur, IL *Limited access
Land of Lincoln Credit Union, ADM Credit Union, Decatur Earthmover Credit Union, and Staley Credit Union’s ATMs are surcharge free for UECU members.
Add your debit card to a digital wallet such as Apple Pay®
, Samsung Pay®,
and Android Pay®
. Pay for products and services using your mobile device at participating retailers and service providers. Tap and pay quickly and securely in person, on apps, and on the web without sharing your card number.