Get paid 2.50% cash back on debit card purchases and refunds on your ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide.*
Apply Online in Minutes
- 2.50% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $300 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $90 cash back per year, $7.50 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $15 monthly; $4.99 max per withdrawal fee)*
- Easy account access at over 5,600 Co-op Shared Branch locations
- No minimum to open and no minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free online and mobile banking with bill pay and Picture Pay
- Free mobile remote deposit through UECU app
- Free Visa® debit / ATM card with Apple, Samsung, Android Pay
- Round-up from Debit savings program
- Add Kasasa Protect® for comprehensive fraud protection*
Earning Your Rewards is Simple
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH payment, or bill pay transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive free e-statements
That’s all there is to it. Even if you don’t meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free. Plus, you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
Apply Online in Minutes
Kasasa Cash Back:
Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards.
"Monthly Qualification Cycle" means the current statement cycle.
When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive 2.5% cash back on up to a total of $300.00 PIN-based or signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $7.50 cash back payments may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
You will receive reimbursements up to $15.00 for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred within your Kasasa Cash Back account during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified (Max reimbursement of $4.99 per withdrawal fee).
When your Kasasa Cash qualifications are not met, the dividend rate earned on the account's entire average daily balance will be .049% resulting in an annual percentage yield of .05% and ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded.
When your Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded.
Cash back payments and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the first processing day of the following statement cycle.
Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account's rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed.
Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply.
No minimum deposit is required to open the account.
There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account.
Contact one of our credit union service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions.
Your Savings Insured To $250,000 Per Account by American Share Insurance. By members' choice, this institution is not federally insured, and if the institution fails, the Federal Government does not guarantee that depositors will get back their money.
Kasasa and Kasasa Cash are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.